Terms & Conditions
Fitness First Singapore Pte Ltd (“Fitness First”) maintains this web site (“Web Site”) and is responsible for this promotion. By entering this contest, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below. Fitness First reserves the right to amend the rules of this contest at any time. Any failure to comply with the rules of this contest will result in the entrant and/or winner being disqualified. You may download material displayed on the Web Site for your non-commercial, personal use only. Additionally, you may not modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Web Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Fitness First’s written permission.
Terms & Conditions
- This contest is open for registration from 1 June 2019 – 31 July 2019 and is open to all Fitness First members only.
- Members must be residing in Singapore during the contest registration period.
- Entrants under the age of eighteen (18) years old but above fourteen (14) years old must seek parental and/or guardian consent before participating in the Contest.
- Contest entries must be completed in full and made in the manner specified on the Contest Form by the closing date. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be received before 23:59 hours on 31 July 2019 (GMT +08:00).
- Only one entry per entrant will be accepted.
- The Audition will be held on 29 September 2019 and Dinner Awards on 23 October 2019. All entrants are required to be available on both dates upon being shortlisted.
- Representatives of Fitness First will shortlist and pick the winners amongst all eligible entries. Fitness First’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained about Fitness First’s decision.
- Entrants may be required to participate in public relations events tied to the contest to generate press coverage of the contest. This may include, but not be limited to, quotes given for inclusion in press releases and press conferences, interviews, etc.
- Entrants must agree to release their images and story to Fitness First for use in, but not limited to ,New You related communications materials/media including online and offline.
- Entrants must ensure that no derogatory remark and/or comment shall be made about Fitness First in public or on Fitness First’s and entrants’ personal online, print or social media properties including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Snapchat.
- Fitness First reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Contest. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.